What is a VPN?
Virtual Private Network, or VPN, is a group of computers (or discrete networks) networked together over a public network—namely, the internet. Businesses use VPNs to connect remote datacenters, and individuals can use VPNs to get access to network resources when they’re not physically on the same LAN (local area network), or as a method for securing and encrypting their communications when they’re using an untrusted public network.
PROTECT FROM HACKERS
Why You Need a VPN
The student/worker. This person has responsibilities to attend to, and uses a VPN provided by their school or company to access resources on their network when they’re at home or traveling. In most cases, this person already has a free VPN service provided to them, so they’re not exactly shopping around. Also, if they’re worried about security, they can always fire up their VPN when using airport or cafe WI-Fi to ensure no one’s snooping on their connection.
The downloader. Whether they’re downloading legally or illegally, this person doesn’t want on some company’s witch-hunt list just because they have a torrenting app installed on their computer. VPNs are the only way to stay safe when using something like BitTorrent—everything else is just a false sense of security. Better safe than trying to defend yourself in court or paying a massive fine for something you may or may not have even done, right?
The privacy minded and security advocate. Whether they’re a in a strictly monitored environment or a completely free and open one, this person uses VPN services to keep their communications secure and encrypted and away from prying eyes whether they’re at home or abroad. To them, unsecured connections mean someone’s reading what you say.
The globetrotter. This person wants to watch the Olympics live as they happen, without dealing with their crummy local networks. They want to check out their favorite TV shows as they air instead of waiting for translations or re-broadcasts (or watch the versions aired in other countries,) listen to location-restricted streaming internet radio, or want to use a new web service or application that looks great but for some reason is limited to a specific country or region.
- Stay Completely Safe & Anonymous Online with out being followed
- Convenient server map & custom software. Very EASY to use!
- Double VPN – Double Protection
- Automatic Kill Switch – Shut software off when VPN drops connection
- Download Movies/Music/Software without receiving copyright infringement notices.
- Multiple Devices Supported
- P2P Welcome with NordVPN
- Streaming Services (Android Boxes)
- Mobile VPN – Protect your privacy when using Public WIFI Spots
- Fast Speeds
- Strict NO LOG policy
- Connect up to 6 Devices under one account
- No Bandwidth limit
- 1034 Servers in 56 countries
- Free proxy list (Up to 30,000 free proxies)
- OpenVPN AES-256-SHA
- IKEv2/IPsec (AES-256-GCM /SHA2-384 / PFS 3072-BIT)
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY TODAY
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION